ANDREGG GEOMATICS combines leading-edge technology with expert analysis to deliver fast, economical, reliable information.
Our clients measure us by the quality of information we provide. They rely on ANDREGG for the precise data they need to make informed decisions. They know they can always trust our data which is one of the many reasons so many clients keep coming back year after year, project after project.
Other reasons clients choose ANDREGG:
- Oldest single discipline Surveying and Mapping firm in Northern California
- State and Federal Small Business firm (NAICS 531470) with capacity to take on large projects
- ANDREGG’s survey field crews are members of the Operating Engineers Local Union Nos. 3 & 12 and meet all prevailing wage requirements
- Local presence in Northern and Southern California
- Field Crews are able to mobilize 24/7 with minimal mobilization and associated costs
- Understanding of both public and private markets
- Quality Assurance + Quality Control - is an integral part of our entire professional service process
- ANDREGG helps clients win work by providing survey imaging and insight for proposal materials and project planning