Named after Norm Andregg in 1946, ANDREGG GEOMATICS has distinguished itself throughout the decades as an industry leader in the geomatics profession.
ANDREGG's team has provided wide ranging and specialized services to public and private clients. The firm's extensive library consists of over 70 years of land records, plats. drawings, notes, imagery, and other historical records in the region.
As advances in technology have transformed the geomatics profession, ANDREGG GEOMATICS takes pride in its lasting reputation for providing a broad range of leading edge exceptional geospatial services with increased efficiency, productivity, and innovative solutions. This commitment to technology and client service has led ANDREGG's professional staff to stay at the forefront of today's technology.